Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 Welcome to www.prodecoders.com. Alegro TD 7 Ltd. and its affiliates provide access to the www.prodecoders.com (the “website”) and sell the products to you, subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before using prodecoders.com. By using this site, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. In addition, when you use any current or future prodecoders.com services, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to that service.
- 1.2 Every user is bound by the rules of these terms & conditions for the entire period of use of the website from the first entry to exit from the website.The identification of the User as accepting these terms and conditions are stored in the log files on the server prodecoders.com, the IP address of the User, as well as any other information given.
- 1.3 These terms & conditions are prominently posted on the website and are available for each User.
- 1.4 The content of prodecoders.com may not be reproduced or displayed without the written consent of Alegro TD 7 Ltd.
- 2.1. “User” is the person who has agreed to these terms & conditions relating to the ordering and purchasing of services and goods offered by this online store.
- 2.2. “Online Store” is the website prodecoders.com, which is a virtual ecommerce platform.
- 2.3. Alegro TD 7 Ltd. is the company ” Alegro TD 7 Ltd.”, UIC: 203586353, with headquarter in Bulgaria, Sofia, Industrialna street 11, and it is the administrator and owner of this online store. It allows vendors to sell items through the store and defines these terms & conditions under which goods are sold. Alegro 7 Ltd has the full right to unilaterally change the content of the website, the access to it and the terms & conditions.
- 2.4. “Order” is a request made by the User to purchase one or more of a particular product (items) via the online store.
- 2.5. “Courier” is a trader who physically delivers the orders made by the User, to the address specified by the User and works under the Law on postal services.
Items subject to sale by this online store
- 3.1 Items subject to sale are those items offered online at the time when order is made by the User.
- 3.2 Items subject to sales through this web site are listed by type and quality, and are classified into different categories according to their common characteristics. Alegro TD 7 Ltd. is not responsible for possible differences in the colors of items posted on the website that are due to the specifics of the interface or hardware of the User.
- 3.3 All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Conditions relating to the use of this online store
- 4.1 www.prodecoders.com is completely free and accessible from all over the world.
- 4.2 Alegro TD 7 Ltd. is a registered data controller under the Law on Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Bulgaria and has the right to collect, process and use personal data of the users for the needs of this online store. It has an obligation to protect the confidentiality of such personal data, not use it for other purposes or disclose it to third parties, except with the written consent of its users.
- 4.3 In www.prodecoders.com each item is listed in prices, features and additional information that aim at helping the User to make informed choices when purchasing an item.
- 5.1 To make a purchase through www.prodecoders.com, the User should fill out a form and requests an item by clicking the button “Add to cart”. The User needs to specify the e-mail, full name and full postal address of delivery at a specified zip code.
Making an order
- 6.1. The User selects the chosen item by pressing the button “Add to cart”. The item is then automatically transferred to “Your cart”. The User can select as much items as they like by adding them to their shopping cart.
- 6.2. In order to make a purchase the User should go to “Your cart”, where they can see all items that they have selected. If the User wants to remove any item from the cart, the User must press the “x” button located to the left of each item.
- 6.3 To purchase the selected items in the cart the User should press the “proceed to checkout” button. After that, the User goes to checkout, where they must fill the required fields:- A valid email- A valid Address to which the goods will be delivered, called “Billing address”, which includes: two names, a valid street address, city, zip code, country.
If one field is not filled in, the user cannot proceed to the next step.
- 7.1. All prices listed on the site www.prodecoders.com do not include delivery cost.
- 7.2. All prices are valid until the items are available.
- 7.3. Alegro TD 7 Ltd. preserves the right to change prices without prior notice to its users and to correct misspelled words and other technical parameters of the goods.
- 7.4. All prices are in EUR
- 8.1 The user can select from the following payment methods:
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Western Union
- For any other methods, please contact us at: email@example.com
- 9.1. Checkout is done by pressing the “Place order” button.
- 9.2. Once an order has been made, the User receives an order confirmation to the given e-mail address with the order confirmation number and the date and time when the order was placed. The items would be sent to the address only after the money is transferred to the bank account of Alegro TD 7 Ltd.
- 10.1. Order cancellation can be made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for the waiver to be valid the User must provide the data from the order confirmation email that was previously sent.
- 10.2. The order can be cancelled by the User only until a formal email has been sent to them that the order has already been sent to them. When canceling an order at a later date the provisions of art.12 of these terms & conditions are followed.
- 11.1. Delivery is made only after the User has received a confirmation letter from prodecoders.com that the product will be sent to them.
- 11.2. Deliveries are not made on Weekends and official holidays.
- 11.3. In case there is something specific related to the delivery, it would be added to the characteristics of each item listed on the site.
- 12.1. Each customer has the opportunity to register (optional) at www.prodecoders.com site and obtain a registered user status.
- 13.1. Return claims are made only with an explicit statement sent to:email@example.com indicating the type and model of the items purchased; the User’s name; order number and the date on which the goods have been received by the User.
- 13.2. Upon such claim the consumer must return the purchased items in the condition and with the labels with which they have been delivered to them.
- 13.3. Upon approved claim, the money will be refunded back to the user’s bank account within 15 days, after they have executed their right of withdrawal.
- 13.4. Refunds are not made until the User returns the items in the same condition they have been received.
- 13.5. The user has the right to return the purchased item within FOURTEEN (14) working days after the products have been delivered. All costs related to returning the products are at the expense of the User.
- 13.6. In claim the user can return the item for reimbursement.
- 13.7. They may return the items bought in case the following conditions are met:
- They are in good condition (items are not used, scratched, or broken).
- There is no damage caused by misuse.
- Retain the original packaging and labels.
- 13.11. The items should be returned to the address stated in the confirmation letter sent to the User when they made an order.
- 13.12. The return costs are covered by the user, unless the return is due to the fault of the producer or the online store.
Rights and obligations of the User
- 14.1. The User has the right to order and receive the items from the site under the terms & conditions specified therein.
- 14.2. The User has the right to know the status of their order.
- 14.3. The User is entitled to delivery of the item/items on the requested delivery address after they have made a purchase by the website.
- 14.4. The User is obliged to pay the price of the items as shown on the site.
- 14.5. Users of the www.prodecoders.com may not distribute, modify (edit), copy (except for non-commercial, personal purposes), transmit, display, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use content of www.prodecoders.com without the written permission of Alegro TD 7 Ltd.
- 14.6. Any User of www.prodecoders.com, regardless of whether they make an order or not, should
- respect and not violate the rights and freedoms under the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the international regulations, the rules of morality, decency, business and internet ethics, while using the services of Alegro TD 7, Ltd.;
- not infringe someone else’s material or immaterial, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property, etc..;
- Immediately notify Alegro TD 7, Ltd and the relevant authorities in case of an infringement committed by using the Services;
- not perform malicious actions.
Rights and obligations of Alegro TD 7 Ltd.
- 15.1. Alegro TD 7, Ltd. has no obligation and ability to control the way people use the services on www.prodecoders.com.
- 15.2. Alegro TD 7, Ltd. has the right, but not the obligation to keep materials and information used / deployed on the server of www.prodecoders.com. Alegro TD 7, Ltd. can make them available to third parties and relevant government authorities ONLY in cases when necessary to preserve the rights and legitimate interests, property and safety of Alegro TD 7, Ltd. and others; in case of claims regarding the violation of their rights; in case whether there is use or spread of information or materials, and when materials or information is requested by government authorities, under an explicit legal provision.
- 15.3. Alegro TD 7, Ltd. have the right at any time, without notifying the User, when he uses the Services in violation of these terms and conditions and at the discretion of Alegro TD 7, Ltd. to terminate, suspend or change the services provided.
- 15.4. Alegro TD 7, Ltd. shall not be liable to users or third parties for damages and lost profits, a result of discontinuation, suspension, modification or limitation of service, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transported, used, recorded or made available through Alegro 7, Ltd.
- 15.5. Alegro TD 7, Ltd. can provide and publish, in thematic sections of the store, hyperlinks to other Internet sites and resources. Alegro TD 7, Ltd. is not liable for any damages or lost profits arising in connection with the use, access or reliability of such materials and content.
- 16.1. Alegro TD 7 Ltd. shall not have any liability to third parties, if a person considers that any of the publication on the website infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- 16.2. Alegro TD 7 Ltd. is the administrator of the website and it keeps the right to remove any obscene and insulting materials, violating the morals and the good manners.
- 16.3. User shall indemnify Alegro TD 7 Ltd. and all third parties for damages and lost profits, including all costs and attorney fees paid as a consequence of claims and / or damages paid to third parties in connection with the websites hyper links, materials or information that User has used, placed on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through Alegro TD 7 Ltd. in violation of the law, these terms & conditions and the business ethics.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- For any questions not covered in these conditions will apply the provisions of the current legislation in Bulgaria. Any disputes between the parties shall be settled in accordance with the negotiations, and if there is no agreement between the parties, disputes would be held in the relevant Bulgarian court under the Civil Procedure Code / CPC/ of Bulgaria.
Amendment of the Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by Alegro TD 7 Ltd. who has the obligation to notify the Users of these amendments on the website. The User is bound by the amendments at the time of publication, unless they state otherwise. If the user explicitly states that they do not agree with these amendments, Alegro TD 7 Ltd. has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of Services to the User as occurred hitherto obligations are enforceable.
- Alegro TD 7 Ltd.
- Industrialna street 11
- Sofia, Zip Code 1220
- Tel: +359 884 001 272
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org