Prodecoder Automatic – Grimaldello Bulgaro series works on self impressioning method of opening. As a result they work on a non-destructive, covert method. This allows you to create a working key for the lock. Because of that you do not need to pick or disassemble the locks. Extremely easy to work with, the tools overcome double bit locks that are considered high class. Additionally such locks are being mounted on armoured doors all around the world. Above all, no matter how the double bit lock is oriented, you can unlock and decode as many times as you need to.
Every Prodecoder Automatic has similar components and similar opening methodology.
Prodecoder Automatic - Grimaldello Bulgaro
- Home Decoders
Prodecoder Automatic Mottura Nucleo Compact 6 pins570 € Add to cart
PRODECODER AUTOMATIC COMPONENTS
Prodecoder Automatic Grimaldello Bulgaro has 2 main wheels and 2 additional small tension handles.
1. Turbo wheel – when you turn the turbo wheel you cause movement of the pins. This is the main operational wheel.
2. Tension wheel – by giving (and holding) the tension to the left and to the right, you are turning the turbo wheel. This is how you cause traction between the pins and the respective plates (levers) of the lock. This is the main methodology Prodecoder Automatic uses to work on the self impressioning method.
The wheel has two stop points. And they must remind you that you need to perform a progressive opening. You should NOT force the tools.
3. Small tension handles- you can easily screw them on the Tension wheel (2). Their purpose is for convenience – with them the operation is much easier. Additionally they have amazing grip with your hand and you are able to feel the tension of the levers.
SIMPLE TO USE
Prodecoder Automatic Grimaldello Bulgaro has very simple reset procedure you must perform before every opening.
1. Turn the Turbo wheel all the way to the RIGHT. This will put the pins in their correct position.
2. With the Reset tool you push the pins through the small holes located on the cassettes (depending on the model). These holes correspond to the pins. Before operation they must be put in zero position.
The decoder is ready and you can insert it inside the lock and the opening procedure may begin.
You can watch the sample video instructions below in order to see the exact operation with Prodecoder Automatic you are interested in.
To work properly with our tools, you need to follow the correct procedure step by step. Watch here the videos made with our tools on real locks. You have questions? Contact us at email@example.com