Keys count selection (1 to 4 keys can be learned):
– All SW to OFF – 1 key will be learned – SW1 ON – 1 key
– SW2 ON – 2 keys
– SW3 ON – 3 keys
– SW4 ON – 4 keys – SW5 ON – 4 keys – SW6 ON – 4 keys – SW7 ON – 4 keys – SW8 ON – 4 keys
NOTE: Highest selected SW is taken into account e.g. if SW1 and SW3 are ON – 3 keys should be learned
Nissan device LED states:
1. At startup the LED blinks slowly 3 times – this means that the hardware test passed OK 2. Alternate LED green/red – the device is working
3. Fast blink GREEN -> press START (and hold if necessary) to turn IGNITION ON
4. Fast blink RED -> press START with new key logo to turn IGNITION ON
5. Continiously RED -> touch START with new key logo and wait IGNITION to switch ON 6. LED OFF -> press START to turn IGNITION OFF
7. Alternate LED green/red – the device is working
8. Slowly blink GREEN – finished OK
9. Fast blink RED – finished with ERROR
NOTE (specific for UDS models – Qashqai, X-Trail e.t.c): When invited to press or touch the START with a new key but all required keys are already learned use any of the learned keys!
Sometimes after the key learning procedure is done it might be required to turn a few times IGN ON and then OFF until the “Key not detected” message disappears.
At the end verify that the new keys are working by pressing the brakes and starting the engine one by one.