- Prodecoder HU64 is a mechanical tool that opens very fast lock type HU64. In order to be successful with the opening, a specific procedure must be followed. Below in this description you will find General Video Instructions that show step by step the opening methodology. One of the greatest challenges that every user faces is how to determine the wrong side of insertions from the right side of insertion.
- Check the correct positioning- as this is a mechanical tool and not a key, it has a correct side and a wrong side. in the video below you can see how to determine the correct side- it is really easy!
- When the decoder is used according to the instructions, this can become an indispensable tool for every professional locksmith not only in the opening, but also in the decoding. After decoded, the user can make a duplicate key.
- Very easy to learn. Extremely durable.
- We test every tool for possible manufacturing mistakes.
- After your order is completed and the tool is dispatched (within 1-2 days usually) on your email you will receive a link with Video manual of the exact instrument (with a Serial number) you are going to purchase – This serves as a guarantee that the tool is working.
Instruction Video for Prodecoder HU64 Mercedes Benz
Step 2. Inserting Prodecoder into the lock
- Close the gate wheel / push it in /
- Turn the turbo wheel to the right
- Put the decoder inside the lock with a closed gate, and holding the gate wheel with points directed to the same side as the tester key pointed.
Step 3. Opening procedure
- The most important part is how strong your tension is (on the tension wheel). If its too weak – the lock won’t open or it will open very slow. If the tension is too strong – you may break the tool or risk of tool deformation.
- Turn the tension wheel to the LEFT (keep holding it) and then turn the turbo wheel to the left until you reach the 1st stop point (we have 1 2 3 stop points engraved on the the gate) and return the turbo wheel to the right in its original position.
- Turn the tension wheel to the RIGHT (keep holding it) and then turn the turbo wheel to the left until you reach the 1st stop point (we have 1 2 3 stop points engraved on the the gate) and return the turbo wheel to the right in its original position.
- Repeat this procedure 15-50 times on stop point 1, 15-20 on stop point 2 and 15-20 times of stop point 3. This is what we call “progressive opening”. Do not rush the tool, the point here is not to reach point 3.
- When the prodecoder is turned to the opening position, stay in this position and turn the turbo wheel to the stop point on the gate wheel (the opening point)
- Juggle a little bit
- Turn to the other side
Step 3. Right Side or Wrong Side?
- When you start the Opening procedure discussed above, but there is no resistance in the Turbo wheel, this means that you are on the Wrong side and you must eject the tool and reverse it on the other side.