- Prodecoder HU92 is developed in a new technology and its previous problems are now fixed – the new Prodecoder HU92 is easier to reset, with strong unbreakable pins, and parts that are resistant to the tension required to open the locks in the fastest way possible.
- We test every tool for possible manufacturing mistakes.
- We deliver safe with DHL Express all over the world, so you can track where your product is.
- With the tester key you can check the condition of the lock (if it is ok to work on it) and also the correct way to insert the decoder (shows the orientation)
- On your email you will receive a link with Video manual of the exact instrument (with a Serial number) you are going to purchase- This serves as a guarantee that the tool is working
Instruction Video for Prodecoder HU92 BMW E Series
How to use the Tester Key
Step 2. Check the lock accessibility by using the tester key. Watch the video with the tester key HERE
- Put the tester key inside the lock: if it does not stop on the Red dot, just reverse the key. The orientation of the red dot will be the orientation of your decoder
Step 3. Inserting Prodecoder into the lock
- Close the gate wheel / push it in /
- Turn the turbo wheel to the right
- Put the decoder inside the lock with a closed gate, and holding the gate wheel with points directed to the same side as the tester key pointed.
Step 4. Opening procedure
- The most important part is how strong your tension is (on the tension wheel). If its too weak – the lock won’t open or it will open very slow. If the tension is too strong – you may break the tool or risk of tool deformation.
- Turn the tension wheel to the LEFT (keep holding it) and then turn the turbo wheel to the left until you reach the 1st stop point (we have 1 2 3 4 stop points engraved on the the gate) and return the turbo wheel to the right in its original position.
- Turn the tension wheel to the RIGHT (keep holding it) and then turn the turbo wheel to the left until you reach the 1st stop point (we have 1 2 3 4 stop points engraved on the the gate) and return the turbo wheel to the right in its original position.
- IMPORTANT!!! Some HU92 Locks work with Tension ONLY to the Left, so this is an option you should consider!!!
- Repeat this procedure 15-50 times on stop point 1, 15-20 on stop point 2 and 15-20 times of stop point 3 and on point 4. This is what we call “progressive opening”. Do not rush the tool, the point here is not to reach point 3.
- When the prodecoder is turned to the opening position, stay in this position and turn the turbo wheel to the stop point on the gate wheel (the opening point)
- Juggle a little bit
- Turn to the other side