PSA Key Device User Manual
Key learning procedure:
- Select the number of keys to be learned by switching ON only the
DIP switch that corresponds to the number of keys to be learned.
For example: Turn ON DIP Switch 2 only if 2 keys have to be learned. Note: Any invalid combination of the DIP Switches will result in selecting of one key to be learned.
- Switch IGNITION ON and insert the device into the OBDII socket.
- If the LED starts blinking in RED immediately, there was a defectdetected during power on self test and the device should be repaired
- After about 8 seconds the key learning procedure starts with PIN extraction and validation phase. This is indicated by alternating red a nd green LED.
- Typical duration of the PIN extraction phase depends on the BSI module used in the vehicle: – Siemens – 5 seconds
– Valeo up to 2008 – 8 or 20 seconds
– Valeo after 2008 – 8 seconds- JCI up to 2008 – 1:00 or 1:20 minutes- JCI after 2008 – 2:20 minutes
- After PIN extraction and validation phase, the LED is switched OFF which means that the IGNITION should be switched OFF too.
- After about 5 seconds the LED lights up in GREEN, so turn IGNITION ON with the FIRST key to program. Once the key is programmed the LED is switched OFF which means that the IGNITION should be switched OFF.
- Prepare the next key to program if there are any other keys to be programmed and wait 5 seconds till the LED lights up in GREEN again. Switch IGNITION ON with the SECOND key to program. The LED will switch OFF when the key is programmed.
- Repeat the procedure for the rest of the keys.
- When the last key is programmed the LED starts blinking in GREEN slowly
- In case of any error the LED will start blinking in RED fast. You can retry the procedure from the beginning to be sure that there was no random communication problem.
NOTE! If the car is not operating normally retry the procedure from the beginning.
Supported models:Peugeot 1007 , Peugeot 207, Peugeot 307 2005+, Peugeot 208, Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 301, Peugeot 308, Peugeot 308 II , Peugeot 3008, Peugeot 508 , Peugeot 5008, Peugeot 407, Peugeot 607 2006+ Peugeot 807 2006+, Peugeot Expert II, Peugeot Partner 2008+ Citroen C2, Citroen C3 2006+, Citroen C3 II, Citroen C3 Aircross 2013+, Citroen C3 Picasso 2013, Citroen DS3, Citroen C4, Citroen C4 Picasso, Citroen C4 II, Citroen C4 II Picasso, Citroen DS4, Citroen C5 2004+, Citroen C5 II, Citroen DS5, Citroen C6, Citroen C8 2007+, Citroen Jumpy II, Citroen Berlingo 2008+, Citroen C-Elysee, Lancia Phedra 2008+