Prodecoder VAG GROUP HU66 GEN 1
Prodecoder HU66 Gen 1 is used to open and decode locks for VAG Group car models – VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT, PORSCHE etc.
- On door lock – VAG Group models from 1998 till 2004 (Skoda models up to 2014 on door lock)
- On ignition (steering wheel) – VAG Group models from 1998 till 2014 – 2015
- Prodecoder HU66 GEN 1 is a mechanical tool that opens very fast lock type HU66 Gen 1. In order to be successful with the opening, a specific procedure must be followed. Below in this description you will find General Video Instructions that show step by step the opening methodology. One of the greatest challenges that every user faces is how to distinguish between Gen 1 and Gen 2/6. For this reason we provide a tester key. The tester key has 3 main roles:
- Check if the lock is accessible (clean from the inside) – HU66 Gen 1 lock is considered a bit old now – this is why the chance of the lock being very dirty and dusty from the inside is very high. The first thing the user should do, is make sure you can insert freely the decoder.
- Check if the lock is indeed Gen 1 – the tester key will help you determine the lock type -Gen 1 or Gen 2/6
- Check the correct positioning- as this is a mechanical tool and not a key, it has a correct side and a wrong side. Thanks to the tester key you never have to wonder if the tool is positioned correctly.
- When the decoder is used according to the instructions, this can become an indispensable tool for every professional locksmith not only in the opening, but also in the decoding. After decoded, the user can make a duplicate key.
- Very easy to learn. Extremely durable.
- We test every tool for possible manufacturing mistakes.
- After your order is completed and the tool is dispatched (within 1-2 days usually) on your email you will receive a link with Video manual of the exact instrument (with a Serial number) you are going to purchase – This serves as a guarantee that the tool is working.