MEETS ALL CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS.
Prodecoder Automatic series works on self impressioning method of opening- a non-destructive, covert method of creating a working key for a lock without picking or disassembly. Extremely easy to work with, the tools overcome double bit locks that are considered high class and are being mounted on armored doors all around the world. No matter how the double bit lock is oriented, you can unlock and decode as many times as you need to.
Every Prodecoder Automatic has similar components and similar opening methodology.
Prodecoder Automatic Components
Prodecoder Automatic has 2 main wheels and 2 additional small tension handles:
- Turbo wheel – when you turn the turbo wheel you cause movement of the pins. This is the main operational wheel.
- Tension wheel – by giving tension to the left and then to the right, and by holding this tension while we are turning the turbo wheel, we cause traction between the pins and the respective plates (levers) of the lock. This is the main methodology Prodecoder Automatic uses to work on the self impressioning method. The wheel has two stop points to remind the operator that a progressive opening must be performed.
- Small tension handles- these two can be easily screwed on the Tension wheel (2). Their purpose is for convenience – with them the operation is much easier as they have amazing grip with your hand and you are able to feel the tension of the levers.
Prodecoder Automatic has very simple reset procedure we must perform before every opening:
- Turn the Turbo wheel all the way to the RIGHT in order to put the pins in their correct position
- With the Reset tool provided in the box, reset all pins through the small holes located on the cassettes (depending on the model). These holes correspond to the pins and they must be put in zero position.
- The decoder is ready to be inserted inside the lock and the opening procedure may begin
You may watch the sample video instructions below in order to see the exact operation with Prodecoder Automatic you are interested in!