Prodecoder For Man Trucks
With this Prodecoder model you will be able to open (pick the lock) and decode lock for MAN trucks.
WD-40? Yes, it is important
Always apply WD40 before inserting the decoders in the locks. WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts. With WD-40 you help the pins move inside the lock cylinder – this leads to better performance.
Three main wheels, easy to remember procedure
Step 1. Reset the decoder
- turn the turbo wheel to the left / back one with serial number /
- open the gate wheel by pulling it back
- reset the pins by pushing them down to the maximum under the gate plate, through the holes, as shown in the picture below Reset Procedure of Prodecoder:
- close the gate wheel / push it in /
- turn the turbo wheel maximum to the RIGHT
- all pins must be aligned, as the picture below.
- Now your Prodecoder is ready for the lock opening.
Step 2. Inserting Prodecoder MAN into the lock
- Close the gate wheel / push it in /
- Turn the turbo wheel to the right
- Put the decoder inside the lock with a closed gate, and holding the gate wheel with points directed to the same side as the tester key pointed.1.
Step 3. Opening procedure
The most important part is how strong your tension is (on the tension wheel). If its too weak – the lock won’t open or it will open very slow. If the tension is too strong – you may break the tool or risk of tool deformation.
Turn the tension wheel to the LEFT (keep holding it) and then turn the turbo wheel to the left until you reach the 1st stop point (we have 1 2 3 4 stop points engraved on the the gate) and return the turbo wheel to the right in its original position.
Turn the tension wheel to the RIGHT (keep holding it) and then turn the turbo wheel to the left until you reach the 1st stop point (we have 1 2 3 4 stop points engraved on the the gate) and return the turbo wheel to the right in its original position.
IMPORTANT!!! Some Locks work with Tension ONLY to the Left, so this is an option you should consider!!!
Repeat this procedure 15-50 times on stop point 1, 15-20 on stop point 2 and 15-20 times of stop point 3 and on point 4. This is what we call “progressive opening”. Do not rush the tool, the point here is not to reach point 3.
When the prodecoder is turned to the opening position, stay in this position and turn the turbo wheel to the stop point on the gate wheel (the opening point)
Juggle a little bit
Turn to the other side
Video instruction for Prodecoder MAN trucks
Prodecoder MAN Shipping info
We test every tool for possible manufacturing mistakes.
We deliver safe with DHL Express all over the world, so you can track where your product is.
On your email you will receive a link with Video manual of the exact instrument (with a Serial number) you are going to purchase- This serves as a guarantee that the tool is working